As the Data Controller, based on the applicable provisions, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Glutenfree24 Sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa with registered office in Katowice (40-153), Al. Korfantego 191, NIP (Tax ID No.): 6342678062, REGON: 24086533, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000294541– we recognize the importance of personal data protection and treat it as one of the main goals of our business.
Your personal data will be processed by us in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, data minimization, correctness, integrity and confidentiality. In addition, your personal data will be processed only for the purposes of which you have been informed and no longer than it is necessary for these purposes. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable regulations, taking into account all confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
On the basis of applicable regulations, we are the Data Controller for this Website. We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized alteration or destruction. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data that may expose you to serious risk.
2. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
The term "personal data" means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. In particular, personal data collected by the Website include:
a. Navigation data
T systems and software ensuring the proper functioning of the Website may, during their normal operation, obtain certain personal data sent automatically when the user uses Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be assigned to specific identified persons, although due to its nature, it could, through processing and linking with data received by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data usually includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URL addresses, connection times, methods of submitting a request to the server, size of the file received as a response, numeric code indicating the status of the response sent by the server ( success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user's operating system and IT environment. These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information related to the use of the website, in order to control its correct operation, provide various functionalities required by the user, for security reasons, and to determine the identity of persons responsible in the event of possible cybercrimes. These data are deleted after 12 months.
b. Data provided voluntarily by you
When using the Website, you have the option to voluntarily provide your personal data, such as your name and e-mail address, ask for information about products, contact the data controller. These data will be processed by us in accordance with applicable regulations. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you declare that you are authorized to do so and that you will comply with all obligations of the data controller under applicable laws, and that you hereby fully indemnify us and indemnify us against any disputes, claims, claims for compensation for damages caused by processing, etc., possible from third parties whose personal data is processed by you in this way.
c. Cookies and similar technologies
3. OBJECTIVES, LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) in order to perform a contract to which you are a party or in order to take, at your request, preliminary actions in connection with such a contract;
b) in order to send the newsletter - with your consent,
c) for marketing purposes - with your consent,
d) in order to conduct research/statistical analyses based on aggregate or anonymous data, and therefore without the possibility of user identification, to assess the operation of the Website, measure network traffic for the Website and assess its functionality and interest in the Website;
e) to comply with our legal obligations;
f) to exercise or defend our rights.
Providing personal data for the purposes listed above is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may prevent us from fulfilling your requests or fulfilling our legal obligations.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data may be made available, in accordance with the purposes set out in point 3, to the following entities:
a) entities obliged to provide the services offered by the Website - for example, obliged to send e-mails and analyze the functioning of the Website - such entities usually act as Processing Entities for you; persons authorized to process personal data who have committed themselves to secrecy or are subject to an appropriate statutory obligation of secrecy; (e.g. our employees and contractors);
b) persons authorized to process personal data who have committed themselves to secrecy or are subject to an appropriate statutory obligation of secrecy; (e.g. our employees and contractors);
c) to judicial authorities in the performance of their functions, in accordance with applicable regulations.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
6. DATA STORING
We process your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 3. Without prejudice to the conditions set out above, your personal data will be processed for the time allowed by applicable laws, in order to protect our rights and interests. More information on the period of personal data storage and the criteria used to determine such a period can be obtained by contacting the Data Controller.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
1. Within the framework of applicable law, you have the right to request us to access your personal data, as well as rectify and/or delete your personal data at any time. You can also object to processing, request restriction of processing or transfer of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
2. The requests shall be sent via e-mail to the address: email@example.com
3. In accordance with Applicable Regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data has been or is being processed unlawfully.
Definitions used in this document shall mean:
a) Administrator - Glutenfree24 Sp. z o.o, Sp. komandytowa with registered office in Katowice (40-153), Al. Korfantego 191, NIP (Tax ID No.): 6342678062, REGON: 24086533, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000294541
b) Website – Internet website run under the address: www.balviten.com by the Administrator,
c) User – end user or subscriber within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 r. Telecommunications law
In carrying out the obligations imposed by the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law, the method of storing information or accessing information already stored in the User's end device is indicated below. Through the information contained in this document, the User is informed about:
a) the purpose of storing and accessing this information,
b) the possibility of specifying the conditions for storing or accessing this information by means of the settings of the software installed in the telecommunications terminal device used by him or the configuration of the service.
Information stored on the User's end device (so-called Cookies)
The user may at any time disable the support for accepting cookies in their web browser installed on the end device, as well as re-enable it. The user can also view cookies using the appropriate tools in their web browser. A detailed way of changing the browser settings can be found in the "help" file or in another way indicated by the browser manufacturer.
Cookies have their validity period (Type). Cookies without an expiry date are deleted after closing the browser on the end device. Cookies that expire after a completed session are known as session cookies. They have an established expiry period, the mechanism of which is enforced by the server.
Cookies used on this Website are divided into two types:
1) Cookies necessary for the transmission of a message via a public telecommunications network (so-called Essential Cookies),
2) other Cookies that are not essential to transmit the message via the public telecommunications network (so-called other cookies) – to the operation of which the User has to consent.
Cookies are used for the purpose of:
1. Website configuration - function and service settings.
2. Website security and reliability - authenticity verification and performance optimization.
3. Authentication - informing the user whether he is logged in and adjusting the displayed content to this status.
4. Session state - saving information on how users use the website (e.g. the most frequently visited pages, possible error messages help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing websites.
5. Processes - enable the smooth operation of the website and the functions available on it.
6. Advertisements - enable the display of personalized advertisements tailored to the user's interests also outside the website.
7. Location - adjusting the displayed information in terms of the user's location.
8. Analyses and audience research - based on user preferences, they enable improvement and development of products and services, mostly without identifying personal data of individual users.
II. Other information accessed by the Website
The Website stores HTTP queries directed to the server. This means that the Administrator is in possession of information on the public IP address from which the User will access the content on the Website. The viewed resources are identified via URL addresses. The Server also collects information on:
1) when the query arrives,
2) the time of sending the response,
3) name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
4) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
5) URL address of the page previously visited by the user if the Website was accessed via a link, information about the user's browser.
The above data is not assigned to specific personal data of the User and is stored for an indefinite period as auxiliary material used to administer the website and for statistical purposes. The information contained therein is confidential and is not disclosed to other persons or entities.